Chiropractic care is more than just making the pain disappear. It is about learning, understanding, and taking care of your body to improve your quality of life.
We aim to educate our patients about chiropractic and other natural solutions to common health problems in order to motivate you to take a more active and responsible role in restoring and maintaining your own health as well as the people around you. As a chiropractor, we understand that although our patients may be diagnosed with the same condition, they respond very differently to treatments. For this reason, we tailor a specific plan of action to meet your needs, goals & unique medical and physical condition. Finding a chiropractor who understands changing health care needs and the most current techniques and approaches to addressing health problems can be a daunting task. We hope that you will find this site helpful in learning more about our gentle chiropractic care as well as the ways that it can improve the quality of your life. How do I know if I have a problem that can be helped by chiropractic care?
What types of conditions do chiropractors use adjustments for?
Chiropractic adjustments (a precise method of restoring proper movement) are very useful in helping to correct:
• Pain and stiffness in the neck, shoulders, back, arms, hands, hips, legs, feet
• Certain types of headaches
• Injuries and trauma to the body such as whiplash
• Leg pain and nerve disorders
• Sports injuries and most muscular skeletal injuries such as tennis elbow, strained muscles, and sprained joints and ligaments, little league injuries
• Bursitis and Tendonitis (conditions involving inflammation of soft tissues)
• Repetitive strain disorders such as carpal tunnel
• Fibromyalgia (chronic muscle pain and stiffness)